Reality is being twisted and distorted beyond sane tolerance.

Colonel Brierley has taken perverse perceptions of what is a public library
beyond the normal realms of inaccessibility accepting the premise of
"library closures",  shifting to "run by volunteers" and now to charging!

Couldn't someone point him to an Oxfam bookshop in Dorset?

John

John Dolan OBE, BA, Dip Lib, MCLIP

205 Hole Lane

Birmingham B31 2DA

UK

E.  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

T. 0121 476 4258

M. 07508 204200

  _____