Dear list,

I am looking at tracing the core documents regarding the organisation and establishment of Hospital Foundations/ trusts in the UK. Apologies I’m sure that this is a very obvious answer to this query, however as somebody based outside the UK I would appreciate a steer from somebody as I start out on this work.

Kind Regards

Gethin

Gethin White

Librarian

Regional Library & Information Service

Dr Steevens Hospital

Dublin 8

"Tá an fhaisnéis sa ríomhphost seo (ceangaltáin san áireamh) faoi rún. Baineann sé leis an té ar seoladh chuige amháin agus tá sé ar intinn go bhfaighfidh siadsan amháin é agus gurb iadsan amháin a dhéanfaidh breithniú air. Más rud é nach tusa an duine ar leis é, tá cosc iomlán ar aon fhaisnéis atá ann, a úsáid, a chraobhscaoileadh, a scaipeadh, a nochtadh, a fhoilsiú, ná a chóipeáil . Seains gurb iad tuairimí pearsanta an údar atá san ríomhphost agus nach tuairimí FSS iad.

Má fuair tú an ríomhphost seo trí dhearmad, bheadh muid buíoch dá gcuirfeá in iúil don Deasc Seirbhísí ECT ar an nguthán ag +353 1 6352757 nó ar an ríomhphost chuig [log in to unmask] agus ansin glan an ríomhphost seo ded' chóras."

"Information in this email (including attachments) is confidential. It is intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient. If you are not an addressee or intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained in this email is strictly prohibited. Opinions expressed in this email may be personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of the HSE.

If this email has been received by you in error we would be grateful if you could immediately notify the ICT Service Desk by telephone at +353 1 6352757 or by email to [log in to unmask] and thereafter delete this e-mail from your system"