Good Afternoon,

I have had a query from one of our users for information regarding 'the setting up a stand alone ambulatory service in paediatrics'  The usual Internet/database searches haven't' turned up much so far and I was wondering whether anybody might have some suggestions as where else to try?

Many thanks in advance

Louise

Louise Wann
Assistant Librarian
Patricia Bowen Library & Knowledge Service
West Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
Twickenham Road
Isleworth
Middx
TW7 6AF

Tel: 0208 321 5968
Fax: 0208 321 5408
Email: [log in to unmask]

Access online healthcare resources go to HILO:
http://www.hilo.nhs.uk

Want to give up smoking or help your patients to give up?

Contact the Stop Smoking Service based at West Middlesex Hospital on 0208 321 5188,

Hounslow Service 0845 111 0155 or Kingston & Richmond Service on 0800 085 2903

are addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those

of the author and do not necessarily represent those of West

Middlesex University Hospital - NHS Trust.

If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have

received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination,

forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify West

Middlesex University Hospital - NHS Trust by phone, fax or

e-mail ([log in to unmask]).