But if you scroll down it gives you a list of the factors included within the scale - I thought he might want that ?

From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lawes Christine (RWR) Herts Partnership FT
Sent: 03 February 2011 15:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SAVRY scale

Hi

Can anyone help me locate a copy of the SAVRY Scale – Structured Assessment of Violence Risk in Youth?

My user does not necessarily need the whole thing nor the manual, he just wants a list of the questions that are asked in it.

Thanks

Christine

Christine Lawes

Library & Postgraduate Education Manager

Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Harperbury

Harper Lane

Radlett

Herts

WD7 9HQ

Tel. 01923-427322

Fax. 01923-427390

Join us and help make our services more responsive!
http://www.hertspartsft.nhs.uk/your-involvement/membership/membership-application-form/

The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance of its content; to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us if this message has gone astray before deleting it.

PLEASE NOTE - This email account is not secure - do not send Person Identifiable Data to this account.

Thank you for your co-operation

E-mail warning
The information contained in this transmission is confidential and may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If you are not an addressee you should not disclose, copy, circulate or in any way use the information contained in this transmission. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete.
Thank you