Hello everyone,

We are currently reviewing the way in which we charge for ILLs at Exeter.

It would be greatly appreciated if other University Libraries could provide the following information. I can provide a summary for the list.

If you charge students/staff for ILLs:-

-          What are your current charges?

If you don't charge students/staff for ILLs:-

-          How do you cover the cost of ILLs - is funding provided by Depts or does the Library itself cover the costs?

-          Do you distinguish between different groups of students eg are charges made to undergraduates but not postgrads?

-          Do you limit the number of ILLs available? Does this depend on the type of user eg undergrad/postgrad/staff?

Thanks very much for your help and best regards,

Carol

Carol Giles

Library Support Manager
Main Library