Dear all

Access to PAO has now been restored.

Many thanks to Helen Beton at Canterbury Christ Church and Amanda Lawrance at Birmingham for their help.

Kind regards

Dan

*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

To all UK customers who have access to Periodicals Archive Online. If you are trying to access PAO via IP authentication we currently have a problem with our IP server. ProQuest technical support is working on a fix but you may be asked for a username/password to access. This issue does not affect Athens/Shibboleth access.

Apologies to all customers who are experiencing a problem, we do expect this to be fixed very soon. I will update the list as soon as a fix has been implemented.

Dan

Dan Dyer
Head of Sales, UK & Ireland
ProQuest