From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maureen Richardson
Sent: 11 February 2011 08:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] Discovery Tools Question

Hello

One very quick question. If you have bought a discovery tool, could you
let me know? It would help if I had an idea of numbers of UK
Universities who have already done so for a report which has to be in by
noon today - so now or never!

Many thanks

Maureen
Maureen Richardson
Electronic Resources  Manager
Information Resources
University Library
Edge Hill University
St Helens Rd
Ormskirk
Lancashire L39 4QP

Telephone: 01695 58 4684
Fax: 01695 58 4592

Based on an award-winning 160-acre Campus near Liverpool, Edge Hill
University has over 125 years of history as an innovative, successful
and distinctive higher education provider.

• Shortlisted for Times Higher Education University of the Year 2007 and
2010
• Top in the North West for overall student satisfaction (Sunday Times
University Guide 2011)
• Second in England for graduate employment (HESA 2009, full
universities, full and part-time, first and foundation degrees)
• Top 20 position, and the highest ranked university in 'The Sunday
Times Best Places to Work in the Public Sector 2010'

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your
system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Edge Hill or associated
companies.  Edge Hill University may monitor email traffic data and also
the content of email for the purposes of security and business
communications during staff absence.