italian-studies: Scholarly discussions in any field of Italian studies On behalf of Giuseppe Marcocci and Ilaria Pavan, Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa.
best wishes
elena mazzini

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html