Dear colleagues,

I have had an enquiry from a student who would like to be certain that
there is no published English translation of the short story entitled "La
mortaja" by Miguel Delibes. She is referring to the short story in
particular rather than the collection to which it gives the title.

I have found no reference to an English translation in any of the obvious
sources but thought I'd double-check in case anyone knows of something that
I may have missed.

Many thanks for any help that anyone can give.

Best wishes,

Emer

Emer M. Stubbs (Mrs.)
Hispanic Studies & Italian Subject Librarian
University of Bristol Library
Tyndall Avenue
Bristol
BS8 1 TJ