From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sylvina Tilbury
Sent: 23 February 2011 15:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: HER forward plans

Dear All

I am about to start work on developing a forward plan for the Highland HER. I am not aware of any specific guidance relating to HERs other than EH's HER audit specification.  If anyone has a forward plan, I wonder if they can point me towards any more general resources they found helpful? If anyone is feeling generous enough to send me a copy of their forward plan as an example that would be lovely as well.

Thanks very much.

Sylvina

Sylvina Tilbury | HER Officer | Planning & Development Service | Highland Council

Glenurquhart Road, Inverness, IV3 5NX | T: 01463 702503 | F: 01463 702298

Highland HER: http://her.highland.gov.uk<http://her.highland.gov.uk/>

Unless related to the business of The Highland Council, the views or opinions expressed within this email are those of the sender and do not necessarily reflect those of The Highland Council, or associated bodies, nor does this email form part of any contract unless so stated.

Mura h-eil na beachdan a tha air an cur an c?ill sa phost-d seo a? buntainn ri gnothachas Chomhairle na G?idhealtachd, ?s ann leis an neach fh?in a chuir air falbh e a tha iad, is chan eil iad an-c?mhnaidh a? riochdachadh beachdan na Comhairle, no buidhnean buntainneach, agus chan eil am post-d seo na ph?irt de chunnradh sam bith mura h-eil sin air innse.

Help protect our environment by only printing this email if absolutely necessary. The information it contains and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are only intended for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may be unlawful for you to use, share or copy the information, if you are not authorised to do so. If you receive this email by mistake, please inform the person who sent it at the above address and then delete the email from your system. Durham County Council takes reasonable precautions to ensure that its emails are virus free. However, we do not accept responsibility for any losses incurred as a result of viruses we might transmit and recommend that you should use your own virus checking procedures.