Nick,

We have included it where, as far as we can tell, it is extant and recorded as a Monument on the HER.
What I would like to do is use all our datasets in the HER that record ridge and furrow (NMP, HLC, Midlands Open Field data, Medieval Landscapes project etc) and turn all the extant ones into SHINE records with associated Monument records but that is a big project way beyond any SHINE 2011 funding!

Ben

Ben Wallace
(Historic Environment Record Manager)
 BA (EU) Hons, MA, AIfA

Archaeological Information and Advice
Warwickshire Historic and Natural Environment,
Heritage and Culture,
Trading Standards, Heritage and Culture,
Environment and Economy

Warwickshire County Council

Phone: 01926 412734    Fax: 01926 412974

Address: Museum Field Services, The Butts, Warwick CV34 4SS

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/her
         http://timetrail.warwickshire.gov.uk