From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Bowen
Sent: 14 February 2011 10:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Early Council Housing

The Boundary Estate was opened in the East End of London in 1900. Built from 1890 by London County Council and reputedly the world’s first council housing.

Richard

Richard N Bowen

HBSMR and GIS Consultant
exeGesIS Spatial Data Management Ltd

WWW.esdm.co.uk

Main Line: 01874 711145
Direct Dial: 01874 713087

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, the E-mail and any files have been transmitted to you in error and any copying, distribution or other use of the information contained in them is strictly prohibited.

Nothing in this E-mail message amounts to a contractual or other legal commitment on the part of exeGesIS SDM Ltd unless confirmed by a signed communication.

exeGesIS SDM Ltd will make every effort to keep its network free of viruses.  However, the recipient of this message will need to scan this message, and any attachments, for viruses, as exeGesIS SDM Ltd can take no responsibility for any computer virus that might be transferred by this e-mail.

Registered in England and
Wales : Great House Barn, New Street, Talgarth, Brecon, Powys, LD3 0AH     Company Number : 3743089     VAT number : 736473122