Hi,
I have been successfully using the below code to colour my PCA graphs.

PEN 1...11; SYMBOL=1...11
DSCATTER [EQUAL=yes; PEN=Internode] _pcscore[]

Changing the Pen=???? to whatever factor I want coloured.
My Genstat has been upgraded to v13 and the code now gives the following error:

 1842  PEN 1...11; SYMBOL=1...11
 1843  DSCATTER [EQUAL=yes; PEN=Internode] _pcscore[]
Fault 9, code HG 3, statement 76 in procedure DSCATTER

Command:  FRAME ik; XUPPER = xu; XLOWER = xl; YUPPER = yu; YLOWER = yl; BOX=incl
Invalid window size (e.g. lower bound > upper bound).
XLOWER+XMLOWER is greater than XUPPER-XMUPPER
Window number YLOWER YUPPER         XLOWER XUPPER          256  0.1  1.0  1.0  1.0Margin settings: YMLOWER YMUPPER    XMLOWER XMUPPER        0.1  0.1  0.1  0.1

Any advice on what I am doing wrong??
Thanks
Donna

Sent using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com).