Fewer funds should not be used as an excuse to offer substantially less than
a project is clearly worth. Considering the organisation who has circulated
this tender, I would have hoped that they would value the project enough to
resource it more sensibly.

After all, no kitchen fitter or roofer would accept being paid less for on a
partial worktop or half tiled roof?

We have to value what we do more, otherwise no one else will, even in harder
times. I don't think it should silently be tolerated.

All the best,
Tehmina

--
Dr Tehmina Goskar, MA AMA

http://tehmina.goskar.com/

Research Officer: ESRC Global and Local Worlds of Welsh Copper
History & Classics
Prifysgol Abertawe / Swansea University