Hello everyone,

I'm currently taking a work placement in the Manchester museum and working on a project about the visitor dialogue. Now I need to visit other museums and conduct surveys about how to manage visitors' feedback.

I'd be gratefu if anyone could suggest content of the survey questionnaire or interview, or just give me some advice about the project. And I am also glad if you could  tell me about how you manage visitor dialogue in your museums.

This is my first message to post here and I hope can get some help. Please Email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks a lot!

Lei