I have recently heard from a young person who originally completed her year 10 work experience in the learning department and has done some voluntary work during vacations ever since.  She graduates this summer and is still committed to a career in museum education. She has asked me whether I’d recommend her taking a PGCE or applying for an MA in museum studies. I wondered what colleagues think would be the best route forward in the current economic climate.

Best wishes to you all

Katrina

Katrina Siliprandi

Head of Learning Development