Dear All

I am not too sure if GEM will be able to help with this, but knowing the wealth of people who look at this I am hoping there is someone out there.... (I am also hoping flattery will help!)

Does anyone have any written delivery partnership agreements with an organisation? Where they are the central hub but they have staff who are embedded in other organisations who deliver the service in a different geographic area?

Please contact me if you have any queries or have such an agreement that you would be willing to share.

Many thanks

Claire

Claire Adler

Heritage Learning Consultant