Hi there GEMmers,

As a fellow learning bod and previous GEM Trustee, I'm shamelessly asking for your vote! People's History Museum has been nominated for this year's Art Fund Prize so if you have a link to the North West, have visited our brilliant museum or want to vote for us for any other reason, please do... details below.

Thanks, Katy

Art Fund ecard 2 copy.jpg

www.artfundprize.org.uk/poll

Katy Archer

Director

We are delighted to be in the running for the Art Fund Prize 2011.  Please vote for us - http://www.artfundprize.org.uk/2011/vote/index.php

***

The new People’s History Museum is now open.  Come and visit every day from 10.00am to 5.00pm.

Looking for a genuinely inspirational venue for a meeting, event or conference? http://www.phm.org.uk/about-us/venue-hire/

People’s History Museum
Left Bank

Spinningfields

Manchester M3 3ER

Tel: + 44 (0)161 838 9190

Web: www.phm.org.uk

Twitter: @PHMMcr

Facebook: People’s History Museum

Registered as National Museum of Labour History

in England no. 2041438. Registered charity no. 295260

This e-mail from the People's History Museum is directed only to its intended recipient. The contents are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please do not read the contents of this e-mail or print, re-transmit, store or otherwise circulate, use or act upon its contents or any attachment and inform the sender.