We still have a few places left on 10 February for Advanced Advocacy:
Strategic steps for profile raising

This is a perfect, and timely, course for all of us who are speaking out
about the value of museums, libraries and archives in this age of cuts and
budget freezes.  You'll work through some strategic but practical steps for
ensuring your organisation's excellence is recognised for now and the
long-term.

o          Gain an in-depth understanding of key policy agendas of relevance
to the sector

o          Know how to incorporate policy context into an Advocacy Strategy

o          Identify how to design targeted advocacy messages appropriate to
your organisation

o          Use effect tools for understanding the organisations and
individuals your organisation needs to address consistently and effectively

Cost: £120 plus VAT

Venue: The Cube, Studio 5, Commercial Street, London E1 6BJ

Book online or call me on 07985 659425 for more information.

Kind regards,

Lucy Auger

Creating Capacity for Museums, Libraries and Archives
Tel:  079 8565 9425
Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
Follow us on Twitter:  <http://www.twitter.com/LearningCC> @LearningCC

Web:  <http://www.creatingcapacity.org/> www.creatingcapacity.org