Hello Gem

We have developed a series of formal and informal learning programmes for a new museum and are now looking to provide some good quality trails to offer self directed learning opportunities for a range of audiences.
Although we have our own reservations about trails, worksheets etc, our consultation suggests that they have a place for some individuals, families or groups and are something that we should offer.
We haven't yet found many great examples and have mixed feelings about many we have ourselves prepared in the past.

So...if you have any exciting , creative, non prescriptive examples which encourage visitors to engage with collections, themes or sites, and from which you have had great feedback please reply off list. Similarly, any experiences or evaluation, ad hoc or formal, that you are willing to share would be very welcome.

I will happily share my collated responses with anyone who would like them.

Julia

Julia Bryan
Senior Learning Officer
National Museums Liverpool
Tel: 0151 478 4267
Fax: 0151 478 4090

http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/

http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/onlineshop/

National Museums Liverpool Legal Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error please take no action based upon any information contained within it and delete it immediately without retaining a copy.

WARNING: This email has been checked by National Museums Liverpool for the presence of computer viruses.
However, National Museums Liverpool will not accept any liability and all recipients are advised to carry out their own virus checks upon receipt.

  National Museums Liverpool, Museum of Liverpool, Dock Traffic Office, Albert Dock,  Liverpool, L3 4AX  United Kingdom