Hello Gem,
I'm looking for examples of electronic resources (interactive CDs etc) that have been produced by museums and heritage sites for use by schools. Would anyone be kind enough to send examples for postgraduate students of museum, gallery and heritage education to explore as part of their studies please? Any help you can provide will be very gratefully received and will reach me at the address below.

Best wishes,
Steph Hawke

Stephanie Hawke
Research Postgraduate

International Centre for Cultural and Heritage Studies (ICCHS)
School of Arts and Cultures
18-20 Windsor Terrace
Newcastle University
Newcastle upon Tyne