Hi all

I know that someone sent round the link fairly recently of where the schemes
of work website has been archived, would someone mind sharing it with me?

Thanks so much and enjoy your Fridays,

Eleanor

Eleanor Sier

Heritage Officer

* Phoenix Cinema, 52 High Road, London N2 9PJ

' 020 3074 1967 (Direct line)

' 020 8442 0442 (Office)

7      020 8883 4080

8  <http://www.phoenixcinema.co.uk/> www.phoenixcinema.co.uk

  <http://www.twitter.com/Phoenixcinema> www.twitter.com/Phoenixcinema

Follow our Phoenix Storybook featuring people's memories and thoughts about
the cinema:

 <http://www.phoenixcinema.co.uk/education/heritage/phoenix-storybook/>
http://www.phoenixcinema.co.uk/education/heritage/phoenix-storybook/

Registered charity #296135