Hi,

It is likely that your data is either noisy or contains white matter
hypointensities (often occur due to age or disease) that are being
classified as non-white-matter.  So it could be that fast 4 is more
or less sensitive to noise or "signal".  I can't tell from the images
I've seen.  Either way, what I said before is true in that the default
parameters are OK for the kind of average scans we've tested on
but it is always worth looking at the results carefully for your own
sequences and subjects and then adjusting the parameters
appropriately.

All the best,
	Mark