Hi,

randomise doesn't currently contain outlier modelling, although we are working on including it - but it's not available yet.   If it looks like you have bad outliers in the TBSS-preprocessed data it would probably be worth tracking down the source of this - and if necessary excluding problematic subjects.

Cheers.