Thank you Mark. That worked very well. Thank you for your time.

Sue

On 02/23/11, Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
[log in to unmask]" class="iwcQuote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 255); padding-left: 13px; margin-left: 0pt;" type="cite">
Dear Sue,

Your image is like I thought it would be - not like a brain scan
you'd see from a scanner (which is what the MNI image looks like)
so you can't expect to be able to register it.  However, the good
news is that your original image is already in standard space!
It just has a different Field Of View.  So to change resolution or
FOV you just need to resample the image.  To do this you use
the -applyxfm option as well as the -usesqform option (as this
uses the information about how the coordinates relate to
standard space).  So you'd use the command:
  flirt -in brodmann -ref $FSLDIR/data/standard/MNI152_T1_2mm -applyxfm -usesqform -out brodmann_2mm -interp nearestneighbour

You can replace the -ref image with whatever standard
space image you want.

You can also use this command with any image that is in
the same space as brodmann, provided it has the same
sform matrix (as seen by fslhd).

All the best,
Mark