Dear Xiaoying,

The ventricles were not robustly segmented with FIRST and so they have
been removed from the list of possible structures in the latter versions.  The
documentation should not say that they can be segmented currently.  If you
have found some place that says that, please let me know.

If you want a segmentation of the ventricles I suggest using FAST and
a standard space mask - see my post a day or two ago on this topic.

All the best,
	Mark