Hi,

the ref number is 709547
 -brodmann.nii.gz (original template from MRIcron)
 -brodmann.reg2mni.nii.gz  (registered using flirt)
 -bas.nii.gz (seeds extracted from original)
 -bas2.nii.gz (same seed extracted from registered template)

I am using a modified (multiple BA's, both L and R) version of this batch script - http://laconic.aecom.yu.edu/wiki/index.php5/SITP_001:_Pull_individual_Brodmann_areas_from_the_MRIcron_Brodmann_dataset

The wiki owner suggested I use flirt (exact same command he used) to get the Brodmann MNI template that is referred to in the bottom of the page.

Thanks,