Hi,

Do you have the gridengine installed, even though the computer is not attached to a cluster? At line 92 of the fsl_sub scipt you find following lines:

METHOD=SGE
if [ "x$SGE_ROOT" = "x" ] ; then
    if [ -f /usr/local/share/sge/default/common/settings.sh ] ; then
    . /usr/local/share/sge/default/common/settings.sh
    elif [ -f /usr/local/sge/default/common/settings.sh ] ; then
    . /usr/local/sge/default/common/settings.sh
    else
    METHOD=NONE
    fi
fi

This means, that it checks, whether the global variable SGE_ROOT is set, if not, it checks the specified paths here for the settings.sh files. If they are found, it assumes that the computer is part of a cluster and sets the path accordingly by running the settings script. Nasty thing this one, drove me mad once. Try to copy&paste the 'METHOD=NONE' line after this if block and try again. maybe this could help...

Good luck,
wolf