Hi

I’ve just had a person ask if they can come and fast track GCSE Maths A at our centre.  He says that someone he knows did this (not with us) and got his GCSE quickly.  Does anyone know anything about this please?  He has already got a C but requires a B to get in to the RAF.  He’s 32 so I am assuming he got his GCSE Maths some time ago.  I didn’t get to see him but was left a message.  Thought I would try you guys out first  to see what’s available.

Many thanks

Trudy Wallis

Examinations Officer

New College, Telford

T:  01952 641892  Ext 268

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access, copying, dissemination or re-use of information in it by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of New College Telford, or any of its affiliates.
If you are not the intended recipient please contact: [log in to unmask]
New College Telford
King Street
Wellington
Telford