Sent: 17 February 2011 15:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Edexcel - Online Completion of SRFs

One of our lecturing staff wants to complete his SRFs for the National Diplomas, etc. online.

To quote the member of staff – apparently - “other Colleges have been doing it for years.”

I think it is an interesting proposal.  I would be very grateful if you could let me know either

1              your experiences of this if you already do it
and how you overcome the problem of giving your staff access to all students

OR

2             your reasons for NOT doing this

so I can come to a balanced judgement.

Thanks in anticipation of your replies.

Martin Laverick

Head of Division, Examinations Manager

Harlow College, Velizy Avenue, Harlow CM20 3LH

Telephone (01279) 868238

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Harlow College. Please delete this and contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

This email has been scanned for viruses by www.epagency.net If you consider this email spam, please forward it to [log in to unmask]

The information contained in this message or in any of its attachments
may be privileged and confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the
stated recipient(s) only. Access to this e-mail by any other person is
unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please note that
you must not copy, disclose, reproduce or distribute its contents.  To do so
may be deemed unlawful. If you have received this email in error then you
must immediately delete it from your system.

Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the author only.

Visit our web site www.hughbaird.ac.uk