From: "Fial, Alissa V" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 23 February, 2011 18:22:23
Subject: Retractioned Articles

Hello All,

I am wondering who to answer these questions:

What impact does a retraction have on articles that have cited the retracted article and especially systematic reviews?

Is there a central place where one can read about a specific retraction?

I understand there is a place in PubMed for retractions, but is there anywhere else you can direct me?

Thank you,

Alissa V. Fial

Psychology & Nursing Reference Librarian

Library, Room 217

University of Texas at El Paso

El Paso, TX 79968

(915) 747-6701