It would be great to be able to filter out surgical trials.

Caroline

Dr. Caroline Boulind
Clinical Research Fellow
01935 384559

>>> Jon Brassey <[log in to unmask]> 10/02/2011 17:02 >>>
Hi All,
We're currently planning the next upgrade to TRIP (www.tripdatabase.com) and we are keen to add access to a clinical trails registry. We have access to the data from one of a major players and the issue we're now faced with are what features do people think would be useful when searching? A few ideas include:
But can anyone suggest others we should consider?
Also, if you have any other suggestions to improve TRIP then please let me know.
Best wishes
jon

unauthorized and may be illegal.