-----Original Message-----
From: Evidence based health (EBH)
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dawes, Martin
Sent: Friday, 11 February 2011 6:09 p.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Comprehensive list of Likelihood Ratios of symptoms

Khamlesh
one of the best sources is evidence based diagnosis by Andrew Polmear
very rational and a great source for both the LR and most importantly
also has the pre test probabilities -

http://books.google.ca/books?id=LiXjoOQE-VkC&printsec=frontcover&dq=evid
ence+based+diagnosis+polmear&source=bl&ots=IzEGSTh1kF&sig=ablJQYE2slpkLt
ZEUbkvJtEvboE&hl=en&ei=5cNUTYr6LYe4sQPOqpXGBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=res
ult&resnum=1&ved=0CBoQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Martin

Martin Dawes, MB.BS, MD, DRCOG, FRCGP
Royal Canadian Legion Professor and Head
UBC Department of Family Practice
3rd floor David Strangway Building
5950 University Blvd
Vancouver V6T 1Z3

Tel 604 827 4168
Fax 604 827 4184

On 10 Feb 2011, at 21:01, Kamlesh Bhargava wrote:

> Dear List Members,
>
> Will be grateful if you could help me find a comprehensive list of
likelihood ratios for symptoms.