Dear Jacob,

This is a long-shot.  I run the website the TRIP Database and we have a related articles feature.  If you go to this page http://www.tripdatabase.com/search/related and copy and paste the passage it'll return documents that are linguistically close.  It's a long-shot as we may not have the original article in our index!  But as it's just a simple 'copy and paste' function it might work!

Let me know how you get on.

Best wishes

jon

--