There are no tax exemptions associated with Wellness programs in the UK.

The UK Wellness programs are patchy:
Where available
Private sector use 3rd party providers who provide these services funded by
private health insurers.
The Private health insurance market covers only about a 1/7 of the UK
population.
The package is a taxable benefit for the individual employee

Public sector funded programmes are locally funded (if they do exist) and
are part of operating expenses, but are not taxable benefits (from
individual employees)
Much of public sector occupational health is also provided by the National
Health Service.

I would be interested in any references : re Workplace wellness programmes
and reducing cost of sickness absence.

Vijaya Madhavan
Director
Hopscotch Health
Employee & Personal Health Benefits Consultancy