www.sfu.ca/ebp
     SFU
THINKING OF THE WORLD

On 2011-02-28, at 1:00 AM, John G. Taylor wrote:

Brilliant Ann - yes, certainly can be of assistance. Thanks.
John

-----Original Message----- From: Ann Torday Gulden
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 8:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PhD in African English

could this be of help?

Can academic/scientific discourse really be translated across English
and African languages?Detail Only Available By: Wildsmith-Cromarty,
Rosemary. Southern African Linguistics & Applied Language Studies, 2008,
Vol. 26 Issue 1, p147-169, 23p; DOI: 10.2989/SALALS.2008.26.1.12.427
Subjects: ACADEMIC writing; LANGUAGE & languages -- Grammars;
TRANSLATING & interpreting; ZULU language; ENGLISH language; LECTURES &
lecturing; EDUCATION -- Curricula; TRANSLATORS; AFRICA; Translation and
Interpretation Services
Database: Academic Search Premier