Dear Maia,

I am not Mr. Salski

but I am member of EATAW too.

Maybe we two can find a topic to cooperate.
Please see my webpage dor details and my twitter for latest news.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Diana A. Taylor

PhD Nuclear Physics (Hamburg, Berlin, Dresden) & MSc in Pharmaceutical Information Management (London)
- Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech, Russia, UK, South Africa  & USA

Member DIA & EMWA - english - german - russian - polish - bulgarian
For more details: http://healthywords.wordpress.com
For latest news: http://twitter.com/HEALTHYWORDS
since 2000: Conference Speaker, University Lecturer, Workshop Leader, Author, Mentor...
* pharmaceutical training institute uk * uniklinikum heidelberg * mentorinnennetzwerk biozentrum uni frankfurt am main * institute for international research frankfurt am main * phocus basel * international Max Planck research school frankfurt am main * drug information association * marcus evans conferences berlin * tectum publishers marburg * PAREXEL Akademie berlin * informa life sciences london * charité  universitätsmedizin berlin * uni mainz * berliner-seminare * university of wales * tshwane university of technology * university of the orange free state * university of south africa unisa * university of pretoria *