Dear all

I imagine the idea of teaching/ interrogating the Campus Novel as a
method for providing low-threshold EAP practice for non -native English
speaking academic staff is original, but it is most likely not original
at all. This is the link to the course I run in Oslo:

http://www.hio.no/For-tilsatte/Kurs-og-seminar/The-Campus-Novel-and-English-for-Academic-Purposes

Do any of you know of literature on this method, or do any of you teach
such things in your institutions? I would  like to gather tips and
contacts and perhaps make a network for people interested in ways in
which literature can be used in EAP contexts.

Looking forward to hearing from you

yours sincerely

Ann Torday Gulden

--