From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">derrick welsh
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: Is there a Facebook Group or could we set one up....?

shall i set one up? did Steve hand the drn on to another place yet?

mind you, your probably more lightly to get a virusy thing in facebook rather than via email in my experience [They spread in the links that look like a friend sent them to you] and when you upload image to facebook they belong to face book I believe.......

I like these annoying emails

ddw