From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Emma Davies
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 11:21 PM
Subject: Spam/ DR Headers

I am in between on this one. My Anti Virus knows that DRN emails are friendly so all go into my in box. However, not everyones works so well, so I can understand the wary. Perhaps this is a question to the new managers of the forum/ site... could there be an automatic Subject Header set up on the system that appears when we send emails through the forum?
Best Wishes
Emma
Emma Davies
Artist and Arts Tutor
Workshops for adults, young people and children; Commissions; Arts Events
01536 741493
To look at my blog, please go to:
www.anartistsdiary.blogspot.com
For art course  and workshop information, please log on to:
www.anartiststeachings.blogspot.com
To view my online Portfolio go to:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thewashingupblues/page1/