Dear Kristi,
This is not MY email list. This is a list organized by JISCMAIL.AC. UK on-line list to discuss and announce matters related to drawing research. If you are in it is because you subscribe it. If you want to unsubscribe  the list go to the JISCMAIL website and follow the instructions to do so. I would do it gladly on your behalf but I can't.
Best regards,
Eduardo