This is because the one is used as a cover and excuse for the other, particularly considering the general disregard in current British Society for expensive people who are the new folk demons, apparently we are more costly to maintain than bankers, who’d have thought it?

It is black and white to me and will remain so.

Larry

From: The Disability-Research Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Russell
Sent: 25 February 2011 17:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FW: Online Polls - PLEASE VOTE NOW

I find it disturbing that absolutely anything connected with assisted suicide is automatically equated with euthanasia and/or eugenics.

This trend is about as healthy and useful as the pro-life/pro-abortion battlefield.

It’s not black and white folks.

(And this is an autistic person talking – We’re the ones who are supposedly incapable of seeing the shades of grey!)

Russell.

e.