Does anyone know of an archive which I could display at LSE which
relates to any aspect of disability history?

 We have the Hall Carpenter LGBT history (photographic and newspaper
cuttings)archive here and it comes out from time to time for specific
events and is rather wonderful.

 I'm looking for something similar which can relate really to any  sort
of time line in relation to disability themes in history. (I did see
something in Croydon Library for e.g. which related to the history of a
large psychiatric hospital in London_)

Thanks
Nicola Martin
Head of Disability and Well-being Service
Houghton Street
London
WC2A2AE
02079556034