----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Penelope Woods <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, 17 February, 2011 16:23:04
Subject: [HIST-EMOTION] Fainting

A brief query.

I was wondering whether anyone on the list had come across work done on the history of fainting/swooning/syncope?
I am working at QM on Globe theatre audiences now and in the 16th/17th centuries and this is an area that has come up.

Any leads would be very gratefully received. Perhaps reply to me individually at: [log in to unmask]
If it is of interest more generally I can compile any leads I get and circulate.

Best wishes,

Pen Woods

Penelope Woods
Collaborative Doctoral Award Student
Shakespeare's Globe Theatre and Queen Mary, University of London,
Drama Department.

The HISTORY OF EMOTIONS email list is run by the Queen Mary Centre for the History of the Emotions
http://www.qmul.ac.uk/emotions

To modify your subscription to this list, or to unsubscribe, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/historyofemotions
___________________________________ The Community Psychology List has a new website/blog at: http://www.communitypsychology.co.uk/ There is a threaded discussion forum: http://www.communitypsychology.co.uk/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi There is a twitter feed: http://twitter.com/CommPsychUK To post on the website blog, forum or twitter feed, contact Grant or David at the email addresses below. David Fryer ([log in to unmask]) or Grant Jeffrey ([log in to unmask]) To unsubscribe or to change your details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK list, visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK