Hello,

Somehow (and I haven't a clue how) the update mechanism for moving from
2.2.0 to 2.2.1 is broken, at least for the pre-compiled releases.  I
suggest if you have a 2.2.0 pre-compiled release then the easiest option
is to go to the website download page:

   http://www.ccpn.ac.uk/ccpn/software/downloads-v2

and just download the 2.2.1 pre-compiled release.  You just need to unpack
it, nothing else.

Wayne