  Hello Edward,

I am not really certain for my explanation, but your error message about
the namelist could be provoked by a problem in your input files. In fact
you have to oriented each strand and define limits of the two strands.
If you do a mistake with the orientation you can have this type of
message. You can try different combination with this part of your
command line :
2 1 -1 0 0
1: 12
24:13

Maybe the key could be in this part of your command line atless for the
input error message.

To my mind you have to edit your input file because its format is not
adaptated for this programm. The format wich is too recent or with to
much informations are not well suported.

I hope i help you.

Sincerly . Nicolas

believed to be clean.