Dear colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to an upcoming webinar to be presented by Brian Matthews, Ph.D. titled "Protein Crystallography: Getting in on the Ground Floor". Brian Matthews received both his B.S. (1959) and Ph.D. (1964) from the University of Adelaide, completing his studies during a pivotal period in X-ray crystallography—at around the same time that the first three-dimensional structure of a protein, myoglobin, was determined. "I had the good fortune to be a postdoc at the MRC Lab in Cambridge and to participate in the chymotrypsin structure determination in David Blow's group." In this webinar, Brian will share "a personal recollection of the structural biology at that time."

This webinar is scheduled to occur on Wednesday, February 23rd at 12:00 PM CST (10:00 AM PST / 6:00 PM GMT). You can find more information, including a registration link at:  http://www.rigaku.com/protein/webinars.html

Best regards,
Angela

--
Angela R. Criswell, Ph. D.