This does sound like a bug. If one of h,k,l are zero then the reflection is centric in P222 so the truncation will be different

I just ran a test on an orthorhombic dataset (P212121) of mine and I do indeed see some strange F=0, sigF>0  reflections, but  in Charles Ballard's development version which I've been testing they are OK.

I think you'll have to send your data to Charles Ballard ([log in to unmask]) who is working on ctruncate (or Charles I can send you mine if you like)

Phil