Dear all,
I would like to draw your attention to the following protein crystallization and characterization course we are offering:

2nd Advanced Protein Characterisation and Crystallisation Course:  May 2.- 6. 2011

The Biocenter Finland Protein crystallisation unit is again organising an advanced workshop in Protein Characterisation and Crystallisation.  The dates are May 2nd to May 6th, 2011.  The course will start at 9 am on Monday and end at 2 pm on Friday. The course will be held at the Institute of Biotechnology in Helsinki.

We have again assembled a world-class team of international experts in protein crystallisation and characterisation, and the course will be appropriate for graduate students and also for postdoctoral fellows wishing to acquire new skills.

for details:
http://www.biocenter.helsinki.fi/bi/xray/automation/kurssi.htm

Best regards,
Tommi Kajander, Ph.D., Docent
Macromolecular X-ray Crystallography
Research Program in Structural Biology and Biophysics
Institute of Biotechnology
P.O. Box 65 (Street: Viikinkaari 1, 4th floor)
University of Helsinki
FIN-00014 Helsinki, Finland
Tel. +358-9-191 58903
Fax  +358-9-191 59940