tlsextract in the CCP4 suite (from Jay Painter and Ethan Merritt).

Martyn

From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jochen Kuper
Sent: 03 February 2011 08:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] TLS from PDB records

Dear All,

sorry for the probably silly question but the matter is somewhat urgent and I cant seem to find an appropriate solution ...

I need to pull out the TLS params for a deposited pdb with partial B and use those parameters to calculate the total B factor. My problem is that I cant find a program that reads those params and puts them in a format TLSANL can read.

I am probably missing something obvious here ....

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Jochen

Dr. Jochen Kuper
Rudolf Virchow Center for Biomedical Research
Josef Schneider Strasse 2, Haus D15
97070 Wuerzburg
+49 (0) 9313180391